
I had the wonderful opportunity to hear Russell M. Nelson speak yesterday. Not only did I get to hear him speak, but afterward I got to shake his hand. As I looked at him, I could feel the love that he has for me, and saw that love demonstrated again and again as he shook hands with others, and spoke to them. I was so inspired, and learned so much. I am grateful for living prophets, and the blessings that they bring. What a wonderful opportunity that we have to learn from them; to receive that direct communication from our Father in Heaven.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Russell M. Nelson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















4 comments:
call me, i want to hear all about it!
What an amazing experience!! Thanks so much for sharing this!!
I once got to hear Elder Bednar speak and then shake his hand - I had a similar experience to what you described (seeing the love he has for all of God's children). I like to think of it as a little taste of the Savior's love (or what it will be like in person) - I love how it's almost tangible. Glad you got to hear him :)
He was amazing. I didn't go shake his hand, but I loved his talk on Sunday even better than the one on Saturday night. It was truly a blessing to be there.
Post a Comment