

I voted yesterday. I vote for several reasons. I feel like I have a voice, and if I don't use it, then I loose it. I vote because I am an American, and am very proud to live in this country. I love America, and am grateful for the opportunities that I am afforded because I am a citizen of this great country. I vote because I want to set a good example for my niece and my nephews. I want them to know that not only is it their duty as a citizen, but it is their right, and priviledge. I vote because I want to make a difference. I vote because it counts. I vote because we all should, and yet so many don't.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
I Voted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
that is so awesome!
now, did they tape a flag up on the wall with painter's tape???
Post a Comment