I don't even know where to begin. I love this boy, or as he often reminds me, this teenager, more than life itself. He is amazing. I am so proud of him not only for his accomplishments, but for who he is. I can't believe that he is old enough to be in high school. The next four years will fly by, and soon he will be in college. It is crazy to think how the first 15 years of his life have flown by.
Kyle's name was called, and there was a whole lot of screaming from our section!
It rained that morning. It first started off with a sprinkle, then as the ceremony went on, the flood gates opened. Poor kids were soaked by the time it was all over.
So proud of this guy!
I wonder what's in store for him. Who he'll be when he grows up. I'm sure of three things though, I know that he'll be loving, compassionate and I know that he will know that he is loved.
Congratulations Kyle!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Kyle's 8th grade graduation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
:) Congrats Kyle!!
Post a Comment