skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today in our journal entries, we are suppose to write down a list of the things that have brought us joy today.
- I'm alive
- I get to go to work and school
- I have a roof over my head
- I have enough food
- I have amazing friends
- My family is healthy
- I'm learning to do something that will bring me joy for years to come
- I work with a great group of people
- I get to serve my Heavenly Father in the Young Women's program, and now get to serve the young men and young women as their Sunday School teacher.
We are also suppose to write down a way that we can share joy with others. When I think about this, the best way that I can truly share joy with someone is to share the gospel with them. I can not begin to express to anyone the joy that it has brought me in my life. To know that I am a child of God, and that there is a plan for me has consoled me when there is more than I think I can handle, and brought me so much peace. In those quiet moments I feel the Saviors love, and that peace comes. Tender mercies are all around us. If the Gospel of Jesus Christ has brought those things into my life, I know that they will do the same for someone else. That is where my true joy lies.
No comments:
Post a Comment