OK, so I've decided that when I grow up, I want to be the Krazy Coupon Lady! I'm so excited about the deal that I just got at Target! I went to a coupon clipping service, and ordered 10 coupons valued at $5 each for a little under $5, and got 10 coupons from target.com valued at $5 each. I could use 2 on each hair color, and when you buy 2, you get a $5 Target gift card!!!!! How awesome is that???!!! So, let's recap! 10 boxes of hair color at $11.98 each, with $10 off of each one plus 5 $5 gift cards! I'm up $5 bucks! I'm hot on your heels Krazy Coupon Lady!!!
Monday, May 9, 2011
I want to be the Krazy Coupon Lady!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Ok I have totally been watching extreme couponing too and it has gotten me excited. We shall see how long it lasts;)
Post a Comment