Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Ana Jones"

My nephew Travis stayed overnight at my house on April 20th. It was so much fun! He wrote me a letter, and it was so sweet. I need to take a picture of it and post it, because it is something that I want to keep forever! Apparently he is a little obsessed with Indiana Jones. I wish that I had gotten a picture of him with his hat on. It was too cute! He talked about the movies all night long, and he calls it Ana Jones. He is also an amazing artist. He is 8 years old, and he told me that he drew this picture from his memory. I love this kid. He is so funny, and has such a kind heart. I am grateful for him.


1 comment:

Em said...

That is a really good picture!!! How fun. I want my kids to stay at aunt jenny's house!!!;)