Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Haley!!!!!!

So, I had this great idea. My niece Haley turned 13 on April 21st, and I wanted to do something special for her. I talked to her mom, and asked her if I could throw Haley a little surprise slumber party. I invited Val's girls, and it was on. The girls hid in my room, and when Haley got there, I asked her to go into my bedroom and get something for me. The girls jumped out, and scared the heck out of her. She was so surprised, and I was so happy that I could do something fun for my wonderful niece. I am grateful for her and for all of the joy that she has brought into my life. She is beautiful, funny, sweet, and a little crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Love you Haley!





1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Such cute girls you get to hang out with!!;)