Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bryn's answers!

I had to write an observation paper for my Child Development class this last week. I interviewed Bryn, and I just had to share what she said:

Q: Why do you have a belly button?
A: "Because Heavenly Father loves me."

Q: Why are you ticklish?
A: "I'm not. Why do you like to eat candy?"

Q: Why is the grass green?
A: "Because Heavenly Father grew it."

Q: Why do the stars shine at night?
A: "Because it goes outside, and then we go outside to pray."

Q: Why do birds sing?
A: "Because they sing outside."

Q: How did you learn to talk?
A: "You didn't talk about it, because Heavenly Father loves you and the prize is for you."

Q: Why do you have freckles?
A: "I have freckles on my pants, and Heavenly Father eats grapes."

Q: Why do we have snow?
A: Because Heavenly Father goes in the snow, and it's cold in the snow. Heavenly Father created it.

This was one of the best assignments ever! I love that almost every answer has something to do with Heavenly Father. She knows who he is, even at almost 3. What a blessing she is!

2 comments:

Annette said...

So cute! Thank you Jen :)

Unknown said...

Freckles on my pants? Heavenly Father eats grapes? Where does she get this stuff??