I woke up on the morning of my birthday to this at my door! Ali had to be at work super early, and stopped by my house and left these beautiful flowers, a card, and brownies! What a great way to start out my birthday! Ali is always so thoughtful! That night I went out to dinner with a few friends. A good birthday, and I've decided that I'm not getting any younger, with each birthday I'm loosing a year. I'll stop when I'm good and ready! On a side note, everybody at work thought I was 26!
My friend JaNae surprised me with this Oreo bouquet on Wednesday night at mutual! She's so sweet, and I'm so glad that I get to serve with her in Young Womens!
I colored my hair! I'm still getting use to it. It's so much darker than I'm use to, but I think it warms up my skin tone. I really do like it!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Another Year Younger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
So glad you had such a fun birthday! And your hair looks gorgeous!!
your hair really does look great. I like it a lot. I'm glad you had a nice birthday.
I was going to say something at dinner! Your hair color really does complement your skin! Love it!
Post a Comment