Courtney and Caitlyn spent the night with me last weekend, and we got up early Saturday morning to go to Morning Thunder. I love this place. The portions are huge, and I can eat half of my breakfast, and be so full. Caitlyn and Courtney split the pancake. I have never seen a bigger pancake in my life. I love the expression on Caity's face. Priceless!
What the heck?
My what a big pancake you have there.
Cute sisters!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I asked for a Large...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
Such cute girls!!
oh i LOVED that place!!!!! yum. i don't remember what i used to order, but i think it was a potato thing and an omelet thing. with sour cream and salsa. i just realized i'm starving.
they look so much alike! :)
i look nothing like either of them.
it's weird.
Post a Comment