Saturday, February 13, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I Love This Kid!

10. He's one good lookin' kid.
9. He's willing to try new things.
8. He's a great athlete.
7. He's super smart.
6. He's a fantastic big brother.
5. He has the best laugh.
4. He's sweet and thoughtful.
3. He's the first to make sure that everyone is ok.
2. He's a great friend.
1. He is amazing.

I LOVE this kid so much. He has brought so much joy to my life, and the lives of my family. He is sweet, and generous. His team just won the championship for his league, and while he was playing, a boy was hurt. He was the first one over there to make sure that the boy was ok, and this isn't the first time that I have witnessed this behavior. He makes me want to be a better person; to live up to the kind of person he thinks that I am. We are really close, and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for this relationship. He's AMAZING!


No comments: