Thursday, May 8, 2008

Travis

So, I spoke with my mom last night, and she said that my nephew Travis wants to come and stay the night with me, but he doesn't want to come alone because the last time he was at my house he was having a Popsicle in my kitchen, and I told him not to leave until he was finished with it. He sat right there and ate it, but he was too scared I guess to get up, so he peed on my floor. Needless to say, I was a little unhappy. This happened months ago, but I guess he still thinks that I am mad at him. I am so sad that he thinks that I am mad at him. He's the sweetest thing. I really do need to be more aware of him, and his feelings, and think before I react. So, I guess we're going to have to have a sleep over!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a sad story!! So, why am I laughing?