Wednesday, May 14, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!!!!!
I can't believe that you are 13! What an amazing person you are. You are thoughtful, sweet, and smart. You care about your family, and are sensitive to their needs, and you are an amazing friend. It's hard to think about how 13 years ago you were born into our family. You have been such a joy and blessing. I am grateful for you and the closeness that we share. I hope that you will always know that you are loved, and how grateful that your family is that you were born into our family. I hope that as you grow and learn, you will always remember who you are. That you will continue to make good choices like you always have. So many wonderful things are in store for you. Remember that in all the triumphs and disappointments in your life, you will always have a family that will love and support you. Especially your favorite Aunt! I love you.

No comments: