Thursday, May 22, 2008

He's so cute!

What a sweetheart he is! Zachary points at everything right now. I'm so glad that his mom is so willing to send pictures to me of this cute little guy! I can't believe that he's going to be 1 this month. Where did the time go?


2 comments:

Angelee said...

I was wrong, it's not as hard to read as I was telling you. super cute though

Haley's World said...

he's so so so cute and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I think in this picture he is really breally cute and his my brother and i will always think that and i will protect him no matter what because i love him so much. I love thia baby so so so much because his my baby brother. His mom is such a good mom and she is and his mom so so so beautiful and his dad is such a really really really good dad and no matter what our whole family loves him.