Friday, January 4, 2008

My Primary Class


I love these kids! I was there primary teacher for nearly 3 years. However, things changed this year, and I am teaching the 6 & 7 year olds. While I'm sure that I will love them, and truly enjoy the opportunity that I have to be their teacher, Maryssa, Hannah, Jaycee, Rikaela, and Cody will always hold a very special place in my heart. They were all baptised this year, and I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to teach them and to watch them grow into the amazing people that they are. As all teachers know, you learn way more from your students then you ever teach them!

2 comments:

Angelee said...

You are such a sweet teacher. And by sweet, I mean, I love the weekly treats!!!

Kerri said...

oh they love you so much, now you have a new class that'll love you too!!