Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Look how cute!


I love this picture! I can't remember if I've already posted it or not, so I'm just going to do it again. It's so crazy to me that we are all so grown up now. Both my sister and brother have kids, and amazing kids at that, but sometimes I wish that we were the ones that got to run around and play, and jump on the grown-ups!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, of course you can add me!! You are too cute! Thanks for the comment! I'll talk to you soon!

KrishasKrew said...

hey Jen-
I love your picture!! It is so cute, and you have the same cute smile now as you did then. Of course its cool that you added me, and hope you don't mind if I return the favor.

Mosley Family said...

How freakin' cute are you? That is a really cute picture! We're doing great! What are you up to? We should do lunch!

Haley's World said...

hey thats so cute
love, haley