Thursday, October 6, 2011

When it rains, it HAILS?



We experienced our first big storm over the last couple of days. Yesterday the sun came out, and I thought that it was over. Yesterday afternoon black clouds rolled in, and brought this lovely icy white stuff. As I was driving in it last night, I could barely see because it was coming down so hard, and the hail was so big! I should have pulled over, but because I'm a dingbat, and had to get to mutual because I was in charge I had to get there.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Crazy!! Big storms are so fun, as long as you have nowhere to go!! Glad you made it to mutual safely!:)

a man said...

i couldn't believe all of the pics i saw on fb of the massive hail!

a man said...

p.s: "a man" is emily gibson, i must be logged in under sean, hahaha!!!