I've been thinking a lot about Nativity scenes the last few weeks. I've seen some amazingly beautiful ones, and some that are a little out there, but they all have the same purpose; to bring us to remembrance of such a sacred event. I love the look on the faces of the figures in a nativity. They are filled with such reverence and awe. I can't imagine the feelings that they experienced the night the Savior was born. I think about that night often. I am so grateful to my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I love this time of year. I love Christmas carols and the spirit that they bring. It is easy to feel the spirit at this time of the year. It reminds me that I can feel it all of the time if my heart and mind are in the right place. I need to be better at that.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Nativities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment