Sunday, August 23, 2009

My last day in Primary

My first primary class.


Today was my last day in Primary. It was a little bittersweet. While I am ready to move on to my new calling as the Beehive teacher, I'm a little sad. When I first left student ward, and went to a family ward, I was immediately called into Primary. I have loved the years that I have spent in Primary. I love the children there, and have strengthened many friendships over the years. The first class that I had, I had the opportunity to move up with them as they progressed in Primary. I was their teacher for almost 3 years. I love them. I love all of the kids that I have had the pleasure of spending my Sundays with. I have learned more from them then they ever learned from me, and I will be eternally greatful for the blessings of being a primary teacher.

4 comments:

Melissa Slocum, M. Ed. said...

Yea! Now we have the same calling!

Tiffany said...

You're so sweet! The Beehives will be lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being a part of their lives and a part of Primary, we'll miss you!

Annette said...

Wow! It seems weird that you aren't in Primary any longer. I hope you love Beehives too!