Saying goodbye is never easy. We all met at the Jones' house at 8 am on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 to see Bill and Linda Jones off. I am so sad to see them go, but so excited for them. I know that they are super excited to be serving their mission. A lot of time and preparation has gone into this decision, and it has been really interesting to watch their house be cleared out. I will miss them, but look forward to seeing them soon!
Ali, Bill, Linda, Courtney, Alana and Dan right before the Jones' left.
Courtney, Alana, Ali, Bill and Linda
Courtney and Grandma
Courtney, Grandma, and Alana
Friday, July 17, 2009
Goodbyes are never easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Jen, I don't know what to say. You have such an amazing ability to get great photos, I don't even remember you taking most of them. Thank you for all the GREAT pictures, what would we do without you. You have been a great friend to my family. We love you! Thanks.
Post a Comment