Monday, November 3, 2008


7 Random Facts about Me!

1. I wear a wedding ring when I travel by myself
2. I know all of the words to We'll Always Be Together from Grease
3. I can't figure out how to get the music off of my Ipod
4. I met John Ritter in a bar in SoCal when I was about 3 years old.
5. My favorite movie is 16 Candles. I never got over my crush on Jake Ryan.
6. I love to buy new bedding. I probably have about 5 different sets.
7. I own 20 pairs of flip flops

I tag:
Val
Tiff
Sarah
Angelee
Coleen
Kerri

2 comments:

Angelee said...

But there is nothing weird or random about me!!!:)

The Leonards said...

Jen, I love how you love to be bedding! There is something very appealing about a new bedding set and I must say that we are hurt that we are not one of your peeps!