
So, I've been meaning to post this picture for a long time. Val and I have been friends for 16 years. It's crazy how quickly time goes by, and how different our lives are now, but no matter what has happened or where our lives have taken us, our friendship has not only remained intact, but has thrived. I am so incredibly blessed to have Val as my friend.
So, if you look closely, you will notice Tiff on the left, and behind Val and me, I think it's Matt Aylworth, and then to the right of me, yes folks, it's Tyler Caveness. Do you think we've changed a little or what?
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Scrunchies, and Sweat Pants, and Bad 90's Hair Oh My!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
That's so neat that you and Val have been friends for so long. I love the picture! Especially the little hottie on the right! ;)
I recognize that house! One of those boys could be Aaron, I can't tell!
Post a Comment