So, I've decided to go into the card making business. I figure, what the heck, I have a ton of time on my hands, right? Not really, but my Mom told me that she and her friend are having a booth at the Butte County Fair, and I decided to try my hand at making some cards to see if anyone would be interested in buying them. So far this one is my favorite. Look at the posting below to see the other ones that I've done. I have to admit, they are pretty cute.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
Those are really cute Jen. I hope you get a lot of business. I know I would totally buy them. :)
I love my card. my mom told me that I should frame it in my new house. I think I will!!!
Post a Comment