Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The Count Down Begins
OK, so the countdown is official. Monday, April 14th is D-Day, or in my case B-Day. It may as well be D-Day. I've got to be honest, I'm a little freaked out about this birthday. I really did think that my life would be a little different than it is. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my life, and I am very happy, but it's just different. I feel a little like a deer caught in headlights. (Hence the picture) How did 35 happen to me? It just kinda sneaks up on you, and then BAM, smacks you across the face. My friend Mike so kindly reminded me a few weeks ago, that I'm half way to 70. Isn't that sweet. I don't feel 35. I certainly don't act 35. It's funny, I don't remember turning into an adult with adult responsibilities, but some how it happened. Where's that 16 year old girl that I use to be? The one that use to dream of growing up and marrying Jon from New Kids on The Block, or John Stamos AKA Uncle Jesse? (Although, John Stamos is back on the market, so keep your fingers crossed for me) If I have learned anything about life, it's that it is never in your control We think it is, but it's not. All we can ever do is what is asked of us by Heavenly Father, and make good choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
Aww, you aren't even close to being old yet. Anyway as the saying goes, we are only as old as we feel, right?! In that case I'm only 13. lol ((HUGS))
Post a Comment