So, I found this picture of Kyle on my cell phone, and I thought that it was so dang funny! I love this kid. He has the best laugh, and really is one of the funniest people I know. I am so blessed. Not only do I know him, but he's a member of my family! He's smart, funny, sweet (he still likes to snuggle, even though he's almost 13) He makes me feel so good. There will be a time in the not so distant future when he's more into his friends and sports then into hanging out with Aunt Jenny, and to be honest, it really makes me sad, but I hope that I'll always have a special place in his heart. He certainly has one in mine!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
You are a great aunt-so fun, loving and thoughtful. You're a wonderful aunt to your nieces and nephews and also to your friends' kids who view you as a sister.
Post a Comment