Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Christmas Eve


Every year without fail we switch off with my niece and nephew's mom. This year we got the kids on Christmas Eve. I was so excited this year because I was able to give Kyle a Nintendo DS, and help Haley with her High School Musical obsession! My nephew Travis is always fun, and got a ton of cool stuff, and the latest addition to our family Zachary had no idea what was going on, but sure enjoyed the packages. My sister and I were also able to get my mom a new digital camera. Among all of the ribbons and bows, and packages, it's easy to loose track of the true meaning of Christmas. I've thought about my saviour a lot especially this week, and saw a movie called the Nativity. I would recommend this to anyone. It reminded me where my thoughts needed to be! Happy Birthday!








No comments: